Friday, October 7, 2011

Built part of the first assault squad today





Got some of the first assault squad built today. Individual and group shots follow. All of them got Max Mini steam knight heads, chaos marauder champion cloaks, and various torso's, legs, shoulder pads, and weapons. One got a meltagun, two got Khornate chain swords, one got an assault squad chain sword, and one got a space wolf chain sword. No jump packs, I figure I have enough of those right now and what I actually need are guys without jump packs anyhow. I've got enough spare jump packs that no matter what I can find ways to put them on guys. Also, I have somewhere around 24 guys with jump packs that are just primed and not in anyone's colors. They all have regular marine heads on them, but I figure I'll burn that bridge when I come to it. May try getting the first test termie painted tonight, we'll see how it goes and if goes decently, I'll post it up in a separate post.

For the time being however, tomorrow will be a slow workload, I'm headed to the bank to do up paperwork for buying a house, so bloggery and working on mini's may be a bit lax for a while.

Pictures follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment