Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Iron Warriors

Ladies, Gentlemen, and all points in between. Allow me to present some of the Iron Warriors. Now, I know this isn't anywhere close to all of the Iron Warriors I've got done, but it is all of them that I have with dry bases. Yes the bases are currently a very boring gray rock color. That will be changing tomorrow once the rest of the bases are dry and I can paint them with my volcanic ash scheme.

Until then, enjoy the current paint level. Part of two squads, the Pioneers and the Engineers. Also two missile launchers, the Sanguinary Priests, and some of the lightning claw and thunder hammer & storm shield terminators. Every head except one of the Sanguinary Priests is from Maxmini, as are the back packs.

With luck as I said, I will get more of them based up tomorrow and closer to finished, and maybe I'll get a chance to start cracking on one of the war smiths. Probably the terminator one.





















Iron Within, Iron Without.

No comments:

Post a Comment