Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Got my new Librarian/Termie Lord

Thank you Scibor miniatures. I picked up an awesome fig that will work perfectly to either be my new Iron Warriors terminator lord, or a terminator librarian. Came with a shield that is awesome, and a really nice sword... that is kinda fucked up and badly molded.

So I ditched the sword and replaced it with the Thunder Hammer I got from Maxmini, which made it look perfect.

Other than that, I didn't end up going to the Ard Boyz Finals. The offer I made on the house was accepted and I'm going through that ordeal, so I figured that I would rather spend the money on the house rather than dropping around $500 on going to the tournament in Pennsylvania when I live in Kentucky.

Maybe next year.

But, I just got home from working a double, so I think I'll go to sleep now and try to get either some painting or some modeling done tomorrow.

Iron Within, Iron Without.

No comments:

Post a Comment