Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Five squads...

I've managed to get five squads fully assembled. All with bolt pistols, power fists, and dual melta.

Add to that I now have two squads fully painted, fully based, and done except for their chevron patterns which I am unhappy with. Those will probably get a rework sooner rather than later.

This total does not include the 11 terminators I have fully completed and ready to go, nor does it include the one character model I scratched together and am happy to consider a "counts as" for Kharn.

Tomorrow night I plan to get the first few layers done on at least one more squad, and possibly get the first Rhino worked on.

Again however, I've gotta get the chevrons fixed. For now the two squads and all the rest are drying from their seal and basing, I WILL get pictures of them posted within 48 hours.

And unless I miss my guess we should have episode 3 of the BPR6s podcast recorded this coming Sunday.

Iron within, Iron without.

No comments:

Post a Comment