Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Finished moving...

Finally finished moving to the new house. Got everything moves over, got the old place cleaned and the keys turned in. And most importantly, got the gaming cave/basement situated. I've got room for 4 full gaming tables in the basement along with furniture. And yes, my wife has agreed to allow me to do whatever I like with the basement, which makes me a very happy Duncan.

So, once the boxes are unboxed, and the minis are all set out, we should be good to go with pictures and everything else.

Wish me luck.

Iron Within, Iron Without.

1 comment:

  1. I have no way apparently of following this blog, interesting. Is there anyway to contact you? I would like to do a brief audio interview on your podcast/blog,



    Pat, 11th Co.

    ReplyDelete