Monday, April 2, 2012

In the past 6 days...

I have been a busy little Warsmith recently. Other than the updates I already had to the army, I have converted 3 LasPlas turrets. I have also gotten the Rhino chassis for those Razorbacks built and base coated. Hopefully if I don't have to work crazy late hours tonight I can get them painted and together. I also built another Warsmith, got him painted, but haven't hit his Chooser up yet, I'll probably put that on the list for tonight also.

Then I went about and converted 6 combi meltas from some spare melta guns, then I put those and more power fists on a few Sergeants that I had the bits for thanks to my Maxmini order coming in finally, and then I got those 6 Sergeants painted. Now, while those 6 Sergeants work perfectly for the 6 line squads if I feel like using them that way instead of going with just a powerfist and bolt pistol, there is a problem of my Devastators/Long Fangs not having Sergeants done at all.

Well, last night I put together three Sergeants just for them. Since one of each of those squads in addition to his missile launcher has either a hammer, a sword, or an axe held in his hand, I built the three Sergeants to combine with that squad. One has a rather bitching sword, one has a rocking axe, and the last has another Maxmini hammer that I got in that last shipment.

Oh yeah, and I got them painted as well.

Need to get the last vehicles and Warsmith done, along with the two targeting servitors, but once those are done it's all cake, everything will be done, and my half of our Team Tournament team will be done, and my own championship army will be done. Adepticon here I come.

Iron Within, Iron Without

No comments:

Post a Comment