Friday, September 16, 2011

Ard Boyz.

Well, Saturday is Ard Boys. I'm part of a group of local players who are all headed to the same location. Games to Die for in Indianapolis is where the five of us are headed. Yes, five. Two of our group took first place at different game stores because that is where they were when the first round happened. So, yeah, five players from the Scabbard are all headed to Round 2.

It should be pretty awesome, not quite sure about it all just yet, but at the very least it will be fun for all involved.

That said, I'm rolling with my Guard, not got the Iron Warriors anywhere close to completed since my work on them has stalled out due to not having the Bits I ordered yet to complete the first few squads. Which sucks, and pisses me right the fuck off.

But, not to worry, I've rolled with the same or similar style guard army for so long now, that I know how it works fairly well. I am thinking of fiddling a bit of variety into the army that will be a mild difference from my norm, but it should increase my firepower significantly. Looks like we will have to see how it goes. Hopefully I can place somewhere in the top three, but I'm willing to accept whatever placement I get. However, I REALLY want to take one of the prizes this year, if only for the chance to go on to round 3 and kick ass on the national level.

Regardless of how it works out, I plan to enjoy the shit out of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment